Looking for a summer internship? Why not get class credit and work for The Cincinnati Enquirer. Representatives will be on campus this Wednesday, February 8. Email Patti Newberry to sign up for an interview time slot ASAP – spots will fill quickly! View the list of internship openings here.
Enquirer Media offers 10- to 12-week unpaid internships to college undergraduate and graduate students who have decided on careers in journalism. The summer cycle begins the first week in June. The fall cycle begins the first week in September. The winter cycle begins the first week in February.
The Enquirer is committed to recruiting and selecting as highly qualified and diverse a staff as possible.
The Enquirer offers internships of demanding work and high journalistic standards in some traditional and non-traditional roles in the following areas:
- Entertainment Intern
- Data Intern
- Health Intern
- Food Intern
- Digital Breaking News Intern (reporter)
- Graphics Intern (web & print)
- Election Intern
- Kentucky Bureau General Assignment Intern
- Copy Desk Intern
- High School Sports Intern
- Sports Multimedia Intern
- Reds/Bengals (seasonal) (apprenticeship to John Fay or Joe Reedy- Sports)
- Locals on Living Intern
- EnterChange (apprenticeship to Laura Baverman – Business)
- Networking Internship (apprenticeship to Lee Ann Hamilton – Business)
- Photojournalism (apprenticeship to Michael McCarter – Visuals)
- Digital Developer (apprenticeship to Craig Schultz – Digital Development)
- Online Channel Coordinator
The deadline is February 15 to be considered for the summer cycle; June 15 to be considered for the fall cycle; and October 15 to be considered for the winter cycle.
To apply send cover letter, resume, and applicable work samples to:
The Cincinnati Enquirer Newsroom
312 Elm St.; 19th Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202
ENQUIRER MEDIA 312 ELM STREET CINCINNATI, OH 45202 ENQUIRERMEDIA.COM